You And Your Future
ANTHONY W. PARKER
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Pennsylvania, 1997
Anthony W. Parker graduated from The Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1994. He received his juris doctorate from Widener University School of Law in 1997 where he was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society.
Mr. Parker concentrates his practice on workers' compensation, insurance defense, ERISA and medical malpractice defense. He is an experienced attorney who served as a law clerk in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry, as well as in the Office of General Counsel for the Governor of Pennsylvania. In addition, Mr. Parker was a legal intern in the office of then U. S. Representative Thomas J. Ridge, former Governor of Pennsylvania and current Director of National Homeland Security.
Mr. Parker is admitted to practice in all the state courts in Pennsylvania as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
He is a member of the Philadelphia and Pennsylvania Bar Associations.
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1997
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Honor Society
- Pennsylvania State University, Erie, Pennsylvania
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
Fraternities or Sororities
- Sigma Kappa Nu
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Member
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry (Workers’ Compensation), Law Clerk
- Office of General Counsel for the Governor of Pennsylvania, Law Clerk
- U.S. Representative Thomas J. Ridge, Legal Intern