Qualified Counsel You Can Rely On
With more than 100 years of combined litigation experience, Kelly, Parker & Cohen, LLP, possesses the experience, knowledge and focus to represent and protect clients in a wide spectrum of legal disputes ranging from the most complex to the relatively straightforward, but never forgetting that no legal dispute is unimportant to those involved. Our lawyers emphasize proactive legal representation custom-tailored to each client’s particular needs.
We can assist you with a range of legal services, including criminal defense, Pennsylvania family law, immigration, estate planning and administration, bankruptcy, personal injury, workers’ compensation and employment law. When any of these matters turn into disputes, you can be sure that our attorneys have the ability to resolve them either through negotiation, mediation or at trial.
Regardless of the complexity of the case, we have the skill, results and reputation to handle it. Additionally, you will receive one-on-one representation tailored to your specific circumstances. We understand that every situation and client is unique, and will not treat you like just another case.
Legal issues and disputes can be emotionally draining. It helps to have experienced and skilled attorneys on your side. To discuss the specifics of your case, contact Kelly, Parker & Cohen, LLP.
Learn more about our experienced attorneys’ backgrounds by clicking on their names:
- Lee S. Cohen is a partner in the law firm of Kelly, Parker & Cohen, LLP, and practices in the areas of administrative, civil and criminal law.
- Robert E. Kelly, Jr. is of counsel in the law firm of Kelly, Parker & Cohen, LLP, and practices in the areas of administrative and civil litigation.
- Anthony W. Parker is a partner in the law firm of Kelly, Parker & Cohen, LLP, and practices in the areas of administrative and civil litigation.
- E. Ralph Godfrey is an attorney at Kelly, Parker & Cohen, LLP.
- Bryan M. McQuillan is an attorney at Kelly, Parker & Cohen, LLP, and practices in the areas of criminal defense, DUI, and motor vehicle violations.
- R. Andrew Quietmeyer is an attorney at Kelly, Parker & Cohen, LLP and practices in the area of immigration.
We Are Prepared To Help You And Your Family Today
It is time to stop wondering and worrying about your legal issue. You can take the first step toward getting answers today by arranging a free consultation with us. Please call our Harrisburg office at 717-971-1974 or fill out our brief online form. We will return your message promptly.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.